Learn How to Put Yourself Onto The Time Magazine Cover
It’s easy to put yourself onto the cover of Time magazine. Below you can see a screenshot from Photoshop. You’ll see on the right hand side that there are only 3 layers – simple!
So, how do you do it?
- You’ll need a good portrait photo to use. Make sure you have one. A contrasting background will make it easier to add a clear sub-heading.
- Download our Time Magazine Cover Template in Photoshop .psd format from here: Time Magazine Template for Photoshop
- Open your portrait photo and drag it onto the canvas. Move the layer to the bottom of the layers. Hide the existing portrait.
- Using the text tool, modify the sub-heading text.
- Done. Save as a .jpg using Ctrl-Shift-Alt-S.
Finished Product – Time Magazine Cover Template
Did yours turn out ok? Now you can use it on Facebook or elsewhere. Comment here if our instructions were clear enough or not.