So, recently, the Monstroid WordPress multipurpose super-theme got an update with a few cool features.
Down below in the article is some information useful for developers, familiar with this multipurpose theme and rookies who have never heard about it. When you’re done reading it, you’ll probably know something about this theme (which, by the way, is a huge design toolkit by itself) you didn’t know before. You’ll also see a list of its 50 child themes herein under. All those themes were built by professionals from TemplateMonster for all kinds of businesses. Oh, and if you buy Monstroid, you’ll get all those for the price of one. You can be sure there’s something that will fit your site and your sort of business.
So why is Monstroid so good? Take a look at the simplified version of the massive list of its features. Take your time, there’s quite a bit to it.
Monstroid features include:
- Purchasing the package you get 50 more child themes with it.
- You also get 100+ PSD files of every page of every single theme. That means you can tweak the initial design of the template if you want to change things up a little bit.
- You’ll be able to have multiple layouts for your site including boxed, full-width and all sorts of sidebars (or none if you don’t want them).
- Responsiveness of your website is guaranteed when using this package, so all of your content renders correctly on all kinds of screens.
- Parallax, the effect that lets you create the illusion of depth on your website (generates more immersion!).
- The ability to use a background video to show off your products in a more appealing way.
- Different sliders for you to use and create all sorts of sliders with text, images or videos. They include Cherry Simple Slider and a premium MotoPress Slider (free with Monstroid!) Make it look good and professional!
- All the themes have scalable font icons that look picture-perfect no matter how huge the resolution of the viewer’s screen is.
- The chart plugin helps you sort data and show it off in an easy-to-understand way. You can create and embed interactive charts into your content.
- Want to use different shortcodes, widgets as well as Bootstrap options? Cherry Framework 4 lets you do that to update your design with Parent/Child theme possibilities.
- Installation Wizard, the plugin that does all the file installation business so you don’t have to mess with the file manager or FTP.
- If you accidentally destroy your theme settings, you’ll always be able to restore them to default (or however you set them) thanks to the settings backup function.
- If you want to show off the area where your office is, you can do that using Google maps, which are also supported by Monstroid.
- Full social integration lets you link your website to social medias like Facebook, Twitter etc.
- The theme is Search Engine Optimized, Mobile and Google-Friendly as a way to make sure your site is ranked highly in the Google Insights.
- Google analytics included to help you in figuring out if your site is hard to interact with. Get reports on how your visitors do it so you can fix it.
- Third-Party extensions support is included in case you like using stuff like BuddyPress.
- The shortcode editor lets you create as many shortcode variations as you want.
- Create custom headers and footers or remove them with the Static Area Builder.
- Dynamic CSS. With LESS you can create more dynamic properties with all sorts of code.
- The pack contains independent modules that you can use freely outside of the framework.
- Increase your overall site performance by uniting multiple CSS files with a custom-built CSS compiler.
- The home page has 7 variations of its design including business, personal, blog, one-page, parallax, video and landing pages.
- Ecommerce integration lets you create a store on your website in no time thanks to WooCommerce integration. The package has a full set of eCommerce options as well as many pre-designed pages including home shop, category and product pages.
However, that’s not even close to being the whole list of features. If you want to see it though, you can always click here.
But wait, we’re not done here! We also felt like we should mention that the developers license now costs just $99. That’s 50 bucks less than it used to and it lets you install Monstroid on 5 websites at once.
And finally, about the update that came out!
Monstroid 1.1.3 got 5 more child themes, along with a bunch of new functions and three parallax homepages. It also received integration with some well-known WP plugins.
The 5 child themes were added to improve the versatility of the theme, now featuring new extreme sports, construction, food, politics and game- oriented designs. Three new parallax homepage variants will help your website look both cool and professional as well as submerge the visitors deeper into the layout while interacting with it.
And the new features are:
- you now can change the width of the sidebar in 1/3 and 1/4 ratios;
- change the colors of text and backgrounds with Cherry Simple Slider;
- you now can turn AutoPlay on and off in Swiper Carousel;
- change the text of your Portfolio pagination buttons;
- sort your images in ascending/descending orders and categorize them by name, date, comments etc.;
- you can now integrate your theme with bbPress and All-in-One Event Calendar;
There is also a video about the update in case you’d like to see it.
Even though Monstroid is quite a big topic to discuss, this article is coming to its end. Lastly, we would like to showcase something interesting. Below you can see the list of all the child themes you get purchasing the bundle. Take a look and choose something that would fit your business. We know there is something for everyone.